Slider Code Enter Here

Trading with Zoxy, welcome to trading with Zoxy offering you uptodae gold hints and tips

Trading with Zoxy

Welcome to Trading with Zoxy offering you up to date Gold Hints and Tips Watch as out soon as I am Going Self hosted and have a new exciting Website in the making

The leveling guide doesn't have any of those stupid fake 'secrets' that will be gone with the next expansion or content patch...

20K Leveling Guide

The guide doesn't have any of those stupid fake 'secrets' that will be gone with the next expansion or content patch... Instead, I walk you step by step through making gold in this game with rock solid, fundamental strategies which will allow you to easily make 300-1000 gold every day while you level. In fact, when the next expansion rolls around, you won't need to buy another WoW gold guide. Yes there will be new items and gear, but the guides I teach you are timeless and that's what makes them so successful with players of all skill levels.

Warcraft Journal is the first magazine dedicated to World of Warcraft

WarCraft Journal

Warcraft Journal is the first magazine dedicated to World of Warcraft. Each month you will get a new magazine full of news, how-to's and in-depth analysis. And you can read it right away from the comfort of your PC or print it if you choose to. It's fully yours and you will have all the World of Warcraft issues collection at one click of a mouse. Once you get access to Warcraft Journal issues, you'll fall in love with the magazine and start counting the days until the next monthly issue arrives. Plus, at any time, you can make suggestions to help us give you the best content possible. Also they offer a Free 30day trial.

Zygor Guides - Hide quoted text -

Zygor Guides

We believe that the difference in quality you will find in our guides over our competitors is better experienced than simply talked about. We also know that many of you would prefer to try the guides out before buying them. That is why we now offer a free 1-13 trial version of our Alliance and Horde guides. This is a fully functional version of our guide and are only limited in regards to the max level you can achieve with them. Our all new In-Game Talent Advisor is also included which will instruct you on where to spend your talent points when you level up.

Saturday 18 December 2010

Auctioneer - Resale Does it really work ? Summary



Auctioneer Resale

Well so I had recently come back to wow and I wanted to start getting some gold as I had never really had more then I had needed , I had done a lot of trading in previous games but never wow .

So I started to reading the web and came across a post on JMTC doing a review of auctioneer called Auctioneer Review : Easy gold . So I have been using auctioneer since I started playing wow but just using it to post my items I gathered post dungeons or crafting .

So I read the comments and one said : I received a tell in game a few days ago from a player who used my system combined with auctioneer to go from 100 gold to 6000 gold in two weeks. Now that's encouraging :)

Ok so is this going to be possible ? So I decided to try it out and blog about it .

So to start I decided to set some rules .
  • I could only use the resale function or manual searches
  • I Couldn’t use trade chat

What I had to start with :
A level one Mage
1000g
A guild bank with 3 bank tabs

So day one I went onto the AH and hit the scan button the scan took around 15 minutes and then I was ready . I then went into the search tab and selected the resale option and ran the search . You normally get a large amount of results here and you need to be careful what you buy .

The 3 Rules :
  • Start with low value items
  • IF your not sure of a item don’t Buy
  • Watch for Market manipulations


Staring with Low value items :
When starting out you need to play it safe and look at items that sell well and offer ok profit . Trade good offer the most safety in wow as people will always need them .Other good markets to look at are recipes and also pets . But its important to not risk too much on a single item at a early stage .

If you are not sure don’t Buy
Its amazing what sells on the AH and also at the same time what doesn’t sell if your not sure about a item google search it or look on the TUJ and see what average prices are . Especially when you are starting its important not to have stock that doesn’t move .This is also important if you plan to flip a item .

Watch for Market Manipulations
Have you ever seen that item on the AH for 99999g ? Or items way above there actual value ?

The Reason that this is done is to mess about with the scan data from the addons people use so when you look to see if items are a good deal you see a small percentage of the normal price .Be careful here and if you think a deal is too good stop and check.

So where do you find the best deals for resale ?
The are a couple of tips that have worked for me when looking for items for resale .
  • Items with no Bids
  • Items that will be ending shortly
  • Items that have just been listed

Even though you wont win every auction that you bid on the more you do bid on the more you will win . With items that will be ending shortly just sort the AH by time remanding and have a look at what’s is about to end if you see a good deal then grab it . Its also the same for Items that have just been listed just sort the AH by time remaining and then you can see what has been just listed . I found a great time to get items is about 11pm-1am as this is when people log off to go to bed and will dump all there goods they want to sell on the AH .


So I have to say I was very surprised that it worked as well as it did do , I started out with 1000g and on day seven I had 1300 gold 7000 g of foods on the Auction house 3 guild tabs and my bank full off goods ready for Cata . I only spent 1 hour to 1 and a ½ each day on the Auction House and that is including the scan time .

Zoxy









1 comment:

  1. Placing bids has got to be one of the easiest ways to make a lot of gold. So few players take the time to do it. In combination with the Auctioneer resale feature, you can really push a lot of resale profit.

    ReplyDelete