There are two things you need to be ready for , Levelling and Gold making . Some important facts to know before we start .
From what I have heard but this isn't confirmed so if you were on beta let us know
- Questing will Net about 500g a hour
- To get from lvl 80-85 you will be expected to take 35 hours ( normal person )
- So based on that a casual player they will get around 19k from levelling
So first lets look at gold making .
What profession are you and have you crafted ready to list your items at launch ?
- Inscription - How many of each glyph do you have ready to go ?
- Tailor - Bags , Have you been making Netherweave and other Bags ?
- Alachmey - Potions and Flasks ?
- Enchanting - Tuskarrs Vitality and the gathering increases?
- Cook - Buff food and regen food?
So we have a few more days to make some gold or to invest gold i not going to cover what to buy but my advice is if you have the gold and the storage buy .
Also another quick tip for gold making tomorrow is the Darkmoon Faire, I know on my server the single cards get sold off . Have a look at The following Decks Rogues Deck, Demons Deck ,Mages Deck and Swords Deck check the price then Have a look at the cost of the single card i am normally finding a 50% mark up from buying the single cards to selling a full deck .
I am not going to offer to much advice but here is a great guide to have a read up on written by Sterling over on the consortium
Realm First Part 1
Realm First Part 2
Realm First Part 3
Realm First Part 4
I will be back tomorrow and cover what i am doing ready for Cata just keep stockpiling and watching people dump there goods on the market
Do you have any suggestions I have missed ?
Do you know the gold per hour in Cata ?