Slider Code Enter Here

Trading with Zoxy, welcome to trading with Zoxy offering you uptodae gold hints and tips

Trading with Zoxy

Welcome to Trading with Zoxy offering you up to date Gold Hints and Tips Watch as out soon as I am Going Self hosted and have a new exciting Website in the making

The leveling guide doesn't have any of those stupid fake 'secrets' that will be gone with the next expansion or content patch...

20K Leveling Guide

The guide doesn't have any of those stupid fake 'secrets' that will be gone with the next expansion or content patch... Instead, I walk you step by step through making gold in this game with rock solid, fundamental strategies which will allow you to easily make 300-1000 gold every day while you level. In fact, when the next expansion rolls around, you won't need to buy another WoW gold guide. Yes there will be new items and gear, but the guides I teach you are timeless and that's what makes them so successful with players of all skill levels.

Warcraft Journal is the first magazine dedicated to World of Warcraft

WarCraft Journal

Warcraft Journal is the first magazine dedicated to World of Warcraft. Each month you will get a new magazine full of news, how-to's and in-depth analysis. And you can read it right away from the comfort of your PC or print it if you choose to. It's fully yours and you will have all the World of Warcraft issues collection at one click of a mouse. Once you get access to Warcraft Journal issues, you'll fall in love with the magazine and start counting the days until the next monthly issue arrives. Plus, at any time, you can make suggestions to help us give you the best content possible. Also they offer a Free 30day trial.

Zygor Guides - Hide quoted text -

Zygor Guides

We believe that the difference in quality you will find in our guides over our competitors is better experienced than simply talked about. We also know that many of you would prefer to try the guides out before buying them. That is why we now offer a free 1-13 trial version of our Alliance and Horde guides. This is a fully functional version of our guide and are only limited in regards to the max level you can achieve with them. Our all new In-Game Talent Advisor is also included which will instruct you on where to spend your talent points when you level up.

Wednesday 12 January 2011

Blizzard Mobile Auction house app - How to use it and My Views


I have been using this app on my iphone since November and I love it , the main time i use it is travelling to work  to work or in bed late at night .

So lets have a look at how to use it.

The First thing is selecting the Character that you want to use , one problem I had at first was that I couldn't select my Level 1 bank Alt.

To do this Select the Character option then select your bank alt from the list and then set it as your main character , then they will be in your list to select from



Now the fun part how to use the app to shop on the AH . I personally only use the app to shop and nothing else as I list in bulk normally and undercut , the remote AH has no functionally to be combined with addons.

So to access the Auction house Just touch the pile of gold and it will bring you to this screen .One Awesome feature here is that you can choose to access either the neutral or your faction AH .

One  thing I like  with the mobile armoury is that you can filter in so many different ways .Time Left , Bid value, Buyout Price are a few that you can use .


I find that using Time Left is the best way to snap up the cheap items on the AH and also Bid value by cheapest then going through
the different item groups to pick off the cheap bids 


Other Good Features that the Mobile AH has :
View Item : This gives you a good information on the item , such as where it comes from and what it Disenchants .
View on the Web :You can view the AH in a browser while logged in .

Tips to get the best out of it :
- Shop Late at night or early am
- Use the Filters - Time Left and Bid Value
- You can view your auctions while playing on your internet browser

Limitations and bits I don't like 
- Max of 200 transactions a day
- 8 pages of search results
- Cant Buy while Logged into account


Summary
Overall its a great app and as I use two monitors I can view my auctions and browse the AH while playing on WoW  with the other . Then when I am out and about I can buy items off the AH when I spot a good deal . The App is very intuitive and easy to use so not much explanation is needed . If you know what prices to buy items at its great and being able to see where the item comes from quickly is very helpful and helps make those buying decisions..

My suggestion for the extra money it costs each month try it for a month and see if you like it s its only a few pounds/dollars.

Do you use the Mobile AH ?

Zoxy

2 comments:

  1. When I tried to log in yesterday before leaving for class, I saw that the "regular" maintenance was in effect, though I didn't remember seeing anything about it the night before. Thinking 4.0.6 was upon us, and that I'd be gone all day and potentially miss out on the Meta gem changes, I panicked and bought the mobile AH app. My panic was unwarranted, but now that I have the app, I'm going to make the best of it! The fact that I can check the neutral AH was not something I knew about! I think I'm going to start there; it's such a pain to park a toon at a neutral AH, but I always want to check for deals there. Thanks for the heads-up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm only using the free functionality to search in the results. Since we only get the first 200 it's only usefull for a quick overview of prices on the other faction

    ReplyDelete