Slider Code Enter Here

Trading with Zoxy, welcome to trading with Zoxy offering you uptodae gold hints and tips

Trading with Zoxy

Welcome to Trading with Zoxy offering you up to date Gold Hints and Tips Watch as out soon as I am Going Self hosted and have a new exciting Website in the making

The leveling guide doesn't have any of those stupid fake 'secrets' that will be gone with the next expansion or content patch...

20K Leveling Guide

The guide doesn't have any of those stupid fake 'secrets' that will be gone with the next expansion or content patch... Instead, I walk you step by step through making gold in this game with rock solid, fundamental strategies which will allow you to easily make 300-1000 gold every day while you level. In fact, when the next expansion rolls around, you won't need to buy another WoW gold guide. Yes there will be new items and gear, but the guides I teach you are timeless and that's what makes them so successful with players of all skill levels.

Warcraft Journal is the first magazine dedicated to World of Warcraft

WarCraft Journal

Warcraft Journal is the first magazine dedicated to World of Warcraft. Each month you will get a new magazine full of news, how-to's and in-depth analysis. And you can read it right away from the comfort of your PC or print it if you choose to. It's fully yours and you will have all the World of Warcraft issues collection at one click of a mouse. Once you get access to Warcraft Journal issues, you'll fall in love with the magazine and start counting the days until the next monthly issue arrives. Plus, at any time, you can make suggestions to help us give you the best content possible. Also they offer a Free 30day trial.

Zygor Guides - Hide quoted text -

Zygor Guides

We believe that the difference in quality you will find in our guides over our competitors is better experienced than simply talked about. We also know that many of you would prefer to try the guides out before buying them. That is why we now offer a free 1-13 trial version of our Alliance and Horde guides. This is a fully functional version of our guide and are only limited in regards to the max level you can achieve with them. Our all new In-Game Talent Advisor is also included which will instruct you on where to spend your talent points when you level up.

Friday 28 January 2011

What has been selling on the Auction house in cataclysm - Friday the 28th

Well its Follow Friday on twitter  Shameless plug to follow me if you don't ! @EUZoxy

But here on my blog its MySales Friday where I post my sales from the week .

Well I have spent to much too gold  this week  and not spent much time making new stock or playing and flipping on the AH but lets see what's been happening .




Glyphs - What can I say ! I was late into this market but wow in the last few weeks all the competition has gone , its odd i was making 100-300g a day and now easily making 1-3k a day and that's with only posting once or twice . I think TSM has helped a lot here and the Second part to the inscription post is coming. But i plan to spend a bit more time on inscription this week and get those profits up  . Also as a note my scribe is only lvl 65 and I don't have all i cant make all the glyphs .

Jasper - Save the Gems for the JC days , I currently have 4k Obsidium ore to prospect through but i posted all my jasper from the first batch and forget about them and wow all sold . Remember post in stacks of 3 and make the price realistic .









Scrolls  - Well I am still experimenting with this market but great results

Mighty Stats - They just keep selling and need to make loads more

Hurricane - I use Air that has been transmuted from life that costs me 10g or less to keep the price down making me a good profit here

Crusader - Really need to get more mats here as get selling .

But from what I am seeing weapon enchants are the ones people want think this calls for a new gold making test .

What have your sales been like this week ?

Zoxy

Meugge- Sales

Ok awesome sales is that in a week ?

4 comments:

  1. Hey Zoxy :)

    once again i wanna share my Sales from the last week

    http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/3082/sales2.png :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely insane. i could only wish to compete with that. I would be happy with 20% that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So far I've been having amazing sales from enchanting as well. Hurricane, avalanche, even mending and heartsong. You should look into selling WotLK weapon enchants as well namely berserking, staff greater spellpower and weapon mighty spellpower. You can get a good supply of NR mats by smashing cheap abyss crystals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm going away for the weekend, and since you usually post your sales on a friday, I will post me week here now. Hope you see it and can add it to this weeks post if you like.
    http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/9274/mysales04022011.jpg
    http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/4051/mysales04022011total.jpg

    I didn't know about this addon until a week ago when I stumbled over your site. :) And I must say, thank you! thanks a lot! :) I have learned alot this week, about what sells bests etc. This is a great addon!

    A little comment on my SS, Prairie Dog Whistle is a horde only pet and I've sold 10 this week on horde side..go figure. :)

    ReplyDelete