Slider Code Enter Here

Trading with Zoxy, welcome to trading with Zoxy offering you uptodae gold hints and tips

Trading with Zoxy

Welcome to Trading with Zoxy offering you up to date Gold Hints and Tips Watch as out soon as I am Going Self hosted and have a new exciting Website in the making

The leveling guide doesn't have any of those stupid fake 'secrets' that will be gone with the next expansion or content patch...

20K Leveling Guide

The guide doesn't have any of those stupid fake 'secrets' that will be gone with the next expansion or content patch... Instead, I walk you step by step through making gold in this game with rock solid, fundamental strategies which will allow you to easily make 300-1000 gold every day while you level. In fact, when the next expansion rolls around, you won't need to buy another WoW gold guide. Yes there will be new items and gear, but the guides I teach you are timeless and that's what makes them so successful with players of all skill levels.

Warcraft Journal is the first magazine dedicated to World of Warcraft

WarCraft Journal

Warcraft Journal is the first magazine dedicated to World of Warcraft. Each month you will get a new magazine full of news, how-to's and in-depth analysis. And you can read it right away from the comfort of your PC or print it if you choose to. It's fully yours and you will have all the World of Warcraft issues collection at one click of a mouse. Once you get access to Warcraft Journal issues, you'll fall in love with the magazine and start counting the days until the next monthly issue arrives. Plus, at any time, you can make suggestions to help us give you the best content possible. Also they offer a Free 30day trial.

Zygor Guides - Hide quoted text -

Zygor Guides

We believe that the difference in quality you will find in our guides over our competitors is better experienced than simply talked about. We also know that many of you would prefer to try the guides out before buying them. That is why we now offer a free 1-13 trial version of our Alliance and Horde guides. This is a fully functional version of our guide and are only limited in regards to the max level you can achieve with them. Our all new In-Game Talent Advisor is also included which will instruct you on where to spend your talent points when you level up.

Tuesday 11 January 2011

What has been selling on the Auction house - Over the Weekend


So here are my top selling items from this weekend , I haven't sold massive amounts of items as I have been busy sorting out my Site . But let have a look at what's been selling :

MFC - Well these just keep on selling , I am not selling the same numbers as i use to as i am focusing on other markets and there is now a lot of under cutters but there still a great seller .

Netherweave Bags - What can i say they just keep on selling the more i list the more i can sell , i got all my cloth for under 3g a stack and have been making great profit from them .

Zephyrite - JC dailies are having a great impact on these I buy them during non daily days and then resell on the Days its the Daily I am make about 20-30g a gem.

Gems - I have finally found some good cuts for my server , but at the same time some cuts have dropped down to 20-40g , so do you research on these.

Recipes - I have a very large stock of recipes and Philosopher's Stone is a great once to sell especially with the amount of people lvling up Alchemy to take advantage of Truegold and transmutes






This are my Sales By Value

Flame - Ascended Pantaloons  - I was very disappointed with this sale yes i still made 5k off it i was hoping for more but my market is flooded with them and prices are dropping on both this and the epic belts.

Recipes - Some great flips as well on recipes , Mithril Spurs and Guardians belt were both got for under 10g . Also another one to mention is Pattern Herbalist Gloves - There alliance only and Phased if you haven't done the Quest line.

What's sold for you over the weekend ?

Zoxy

The Addon I use to display the sales is called MySales

8 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I see some similarities but I've only just levelled my JC so I don't have any cuts yet & I dropped tailoring so my Netherweave bag sales have ceased :( I've mainly been selling the hessonite/alicite/jasper jewellry but only the rare (blue) ones. The rest get disenchanted & sold as dust or essences. I've also sold all my volatile airs & a couple of Hurricane & Heartsong weapon enchants. I like this addon, think I'm gonna have to get it working too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotta agree. I think you have made me decide to utilize this addon. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What addon is this? MySales? I will start using it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must say kudos to Blizzard for adding a "lottery scratch ticket" to the game for us Auctioneers.

    While I still going to college I worked part time in a convenience store to pay bills and have some extra spending cash. I was really shocked at how many rolls of those things the stores go through in a day.

    I suspect they will continue to be a good earner and so new "gambling" sinks will make their way into the game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My sales (see what I did there?) are mostly cut gems right now. Even on non-raid nights it can be tough to keep them in stock. This addon is absolutely fantastic, by the way. I'm going to download it right now! It'd be nice to keep track of what sells well for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea its a really good addon to see what selling well . I am still trying to get access to my Beancounter info as I would love to share it with everyone .

    @Nev - I am still nervous about enchanting scrolls maybe I should take the plunge - what the costs ?

    @Gertz It shocks me every time I sell them how quick they sell if priced right

    @vince What cuts you doing ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love stats. *down-loads*
    Really good to keep track of what has moved for you, been doing this mentally for years, great post Zoxy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've gone to war on my server with the fortune cards. I've got a new entry who posts 100-200 singles right at my threshold and I refuse to bark for him. The cards sit and sit at the moment and unless I am missing his stacks moving...no one is moving any with much profit atthe moment.

    ReplyDelete